Sunday, January 29, 2012

the IT accessory

A girl can't have too many pairs of shoes as she can't have too many bags. I might have altered the meaning just a little bit but in real life it is exactly like this. I used to buy shoes and shoes and some more shoes, but since I'm a working girl, I had to give up heels and flats just don't appeal to me so now I only buy what I need. I don't say that I no longer lust for a great pair of shoes but let's get down to earth, I don't have the opportunity to wear them. The alternative: BAGS. Who can't stop me from wearing a beautiful bag when I go to work? It's not like I'm abusing it, like some celebrities do (read this). This morning I surfed  net-a-porter.com and let me tell you the have a great selection of designer bags. Unfortunately even on sale this bags exceed my budget.

Bottega Veneta | Intrecciato leather shoulder bag $1, 250

Alexander Wang | Prisma leather tote $685

Valentino | Rockstud New Dome leather bucket tote $2,145
Reed Krakoff | Boxer leather tote $990
Eternal bags that are worth the investment. I could wear them for years,if only I could afford one (sight...)

No comments: